This birthday wine gift box includes a special bottle of New Zealand Pinot Noir or Pinot Gris, made just for the occasion. Pair that with some local treats like chocolate and fudge, and you have a perfect gift for wine lovers and anyone who loves to indulge their sweet tooth.
Birthday Wine Gift Box
Option 1: A small gesture with treats
- Alana Estate Pinot Gris Birthday Edition (Wairarapa) — Rated 88/100 by Wine Orbit
- Alana Lumiere Pinot Noir Birthday Edition (Wairarapa) — Rated 91/100 by Wine Orbit
- La Petite Artisan Chocolate (Hawke’s Bay) — craft chocolate bar made in Hastings
- Fudge Cottage (Christchurch) — just like grandma used to do it
Option 2: For the special birthday occasions
- A variation of our popular Food Award Winners Gift Box showcasing award-winning NZ products to wish Happy Birthday, including a bottle of Alana Wines.
We deliver nationwide — so whether they’re based in the North Island or South Island — we’ll get it to them on time and in perfect condition.
Gift delivery info
All gifts ordered from our website are delivered by NZ Post or Pace Couriers (for Wellington express shipping). Please see guidelines below for delivery timeframes.
- North Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day processing and delivery within 1-2 business days after dispatch (mostly overnight but not guaranteed by NZ Post)
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 2-3 business days total
- South Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day processing and delivery within 2-3 business days after dispatch (Standard Shipping) or 1-2 business days using Express Shipping at checkout (overnight delivery is targeted and not guaranteed by NZ Post)
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 4-5 business days total
- If you need a gift delivered to Auckland for Wednesday it needs to be ordered Tuesday 2PM at the latest for a chance to arrive the next day.
- If you need a gift delivered to Christchurch for Monday, we recommend ordering Wednesday 2PM at the latest (NZ Post advises 2-3 business days for delivery to the South Island) or Friday 2PM using Express Shipping.
Please note that this delivery schedule is just a guideline based on our experience of sending thousands of gift boxes across the country. We do not have any control over external factors from couriers causing delays, e.g. during peak times, weather events disrupting NZ Post's network, or while Covid restrictions are in place.
Tips to increase the likelihood of successful delivery:
- The earlier you order the better. Please make sure you leave a note during checkout mentioning the desired delivery date.
- You will receive an email with tracking details informing you when a parcel is out for delivery. Give the recipient a heads-up that something is coming their way.
- Gifts with alcohol have an R18 sticker. NZ Post will not be able to leave a parcel if the recipient is not home.
- Consider sending the parcel to the recipient's workplace if they're not working from home.
We will try our best to help you get your parcel delivered on time. If you have any questions, please get in touch.