The Ultimate Foodie Gift Box
Imagine a blue ribbon or gold medal hanging around the neck of this prestigious food award winner gift box!
There are many food award events held around the country to celebrate New Zealand’s food and drink excellence, recognise our most innovative chefs, honour the innovation and industry leadership in the sector, educate about new products from local producers and highlight people who work hard to make Aotearoa a foodie heaven.
This food award winner gift box with current winners and medalists from previous years really shows the best New Zealand has to offer.
- Baron Hasselhoff’s Pedro Picante Hazelnut Brittle (Berhampore, Wellington) — handmade in their boutique chocolate shop— Outstanding NZ Food Producer Awards Gold Medal 2021
- be happy Chocolate Bar (Martinborough, Wairarapa) — delicious artisan chocolate, refined sugar-free and ethically sourced— NZ Chocolate Awards Bronze Medal 2020
- Fix & Fogg Granola Butter (Te Aro, Wellington) — made with toasted South Island oats, cashew nuts, coconut, sunflower seeds, chia seeds and peanuts— Outstanding NZ Food Producer Awards Gold Medal 2021
- Greytown Honey (Greytown, Wairarapa) — producing only the finest award winning pure New Zealand Honey— Outstanding NZ Food Producer Awards Gold & Silver Medals 2020 & 2021
- Hakanoa Handmade Ginger Beer (Westmere, Auckland) — wild fermented and brewed the way it used to be— Cuisine Artisan Awards Winner 2015
- Jenny’s Kitchen Tamarind Chutney (Waiheke Island) — amazing with all cheese and meats (or try it on pizza, yum!)— Cuisine Artisan Awards Winner 2012
- Lewis Farm Strawberry Jam (Levin, Horowhenua) — batch-made, on-farm where their famously sweet strawberries are grown— Outstanding NZ Food Producer Awards Gold Medal 2020
- Rangihoua Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Waiheke, Auckland) — produce outstanding oils of international acclaim— Royal Easter Show Gold Medal Winner 2020
- Totara Cottage Balsamic Cheese Crackers (Lower Hutt, Wellington) — Fabulous flavours of balsamic, sesame and cheese in a crisp biscuit. Great on its own, or enjoy with cheese, dips or spreads.— Outstanding NZ Food Producer Awards Gold Medal 2020
Giving back to Aotearoa
- For every Food Award Winners Gift Box sold, we set aside 1% profit and donate to New Zealand charities such as Garden To Table or Sustainable Coastlines via One Percent Collective.
- Growing NZ’s regional economies; by buying from We Love Local you directly help small companies in and around the country
Read more about our social mission and sustainability commitment.
Food Award Winners Gift Box delivery info
See details for delivery cut-off dates and timeframes.