Kapiti Goodies Gift Box
Discover the best of Kāpiti! Our gift baskets are filled with carefully selected goodies from our region’s artisan producers and come in three different sizes (with or without alcohol such as beer or wine), so you can find one that suits your budget or recipient perfectly.
Give your loved ones a great present by letting them discover some of our local products they probably didn’t know existed! Furthermore, these gift baskets make for perfect gifts for businesses through our corporate gift box offering.
What’s in our Kāpiti gift box?
- Handmade and reusable wooden box by The Shed Project
- Chocolate from Kapiti Chocolate Factory
- Award-winning Kapiti Olive Oil
- Sweets from Kapiti Candy
- Glam Jams and Cordials jams and condiments
- Little Bee Kapiti Island Honey
- Tea from Kapitea
- Te Horo Harvest Jam
- Sone’s homemade and all-natural sauces
- Natural skin care products from New Zealand’s Native Oils
Please choose a gift box size above for more details.
Each Kapiti gift basket supports a good cause
Our boxes are locally made out of wood by The Shed Project which is a community space in Paraparaumu, New Zealand. The organisation is creating employment opportunities for local disabled and disadvantaged people. So not only are you buying from small local businesses but you are also helping to improve the lives of local differently-abled people.