Kāpiti Goodies Gift Box
Discover the best of Kāpiti in a box! Our gift baskets are filled with carefully selected goodies from our region’s artisan producers and come in three different sizes (with or without alcohol such as beer or wine), so you can find one that suits your budget or recipient perfectly. Give your loved ones a great present by letting them discover some of our local products they probably didn’t know existed!
What’s in our Kāpiti gift hampers*?
Here’s a selection of We Love Local’s favourite Kāpiti businesses — from independent producers in Paekakariki, to Paraparaumu, and all the way up the coast to Ōtaki:
- Apostle Hot Sauce (Paekākāriki)
- Chocolate from Kapiti Chocolate Factory (Raumati)
- Dark Horse Coffee (Paraparaumu)
- Award-winning Kapiti Olive Oil (Te Horo)
- Sweets from Kapiti Candy (Ōtaki)
- Glam Jams Pickles (Paraparaumu)
- Koakoa Limoncello (Paraparaumu Beach)
- Little Bee Honey (Kāpiti Island)
- North End Brewing Craft Beer (Waikanae)
- Ōhau Pinot Noir & Pinot Gris (Ōhau)
- Tea from Kapitea (Paraparaumu) or Ritual Tea (Peka Peka)
- Te Horo Harvest Jam (Te Horo)
- Sone’s homemade and all-natural sauces (Paraparaumu)
- The Bond Store Kawakawa Gin (Paraparaumu Beach)
Please choose a gift box size above for more details.
* If any products listed aren’t available they will be substituted for an item of equal or higher value from one of our other gift boxes.
There’s a lot of flavour to be found up the Kāpiti Coast, and now you can share your favourites or discover new ones. These gift baskets make thoughtful gifts for any occasion while supporting local businesses and artisan producers.
Buying local has never been more important. Gourmet jams, chocolates, olive oils, sauces… Each of our Kāpiti gift boxes is lovingly curated with hand-picked favourites made in our region, so you can share your love of local with friends, family, clients, and employees.
Giving back to local communities
- We set aside 1% from every sale and donate to New Zealand charities such as Kapiti Kindness Trust or Kaibosh Food Rescue
- Growing Kāpiti’s regional economy; by buying from We Love Local you directly help small companies in and around the region
- All Kāpiti gift boxes come in a reusable wooden box filled with natural wood wool. No cellophane or other plastics used.
- Join Aotearoa’s first sustainable gifting ecosystem! With our closed-loop programme, recipients can send back the wooden boxes to be reused.
- As we only include NZ-made products, the distance goods travel from suppliers to us is kept at a minimum resulting in a reduced carbon footprint of your gift-giving. In addition, our courier packaging has been custom-made to minimise waste and reduce the carbon footprint even further during transport.
Corporate gifts Kāpiti
Whether you need a custom-made gift hamper to congratulate and surprise clients around the country or show some thanks to work from home employees, our corporate offering allows you to send gifts for any occasion. You can even add your branding or message to make it extra special.
Get in touch today to get a quote for corporate gifting.
Kāpiti gift basket delivery info
See details for delivery cut-off dates and timeframes.