Finding the perfect gift for friends and family can be an exhausting process. There are plenty of stores to choose from but finding local gifts can be hard.
We have curated regional baskets full of fresh Kiwi goodness that will make the perfect present for your loved ones.
Producers in our Marvellous Manawatū-Whanganui Gift Box
With our vast selection of regional goodies from Manawatū–Whanganui, we make it easy to buy a thoughtful, locally sourced gift that anyone would love.
From a selection of delicious chocolates, to premium extra virgin olive oil, to some high quality wines, there is something for everyone:
- Emoyeni — makes award winning chilli sauce, chutney, jam and dried chilli products harvested from their 10 acre block in the foot hills of the Tararua ranges.
- Foxton Fizz — the original craft soda has been bringing their fizz to Foxton and beyond since 1918.
- Lads Brewing — from small beginnings in a suburban Whanganui garden shed to making some of the tastiest beers you could imagine.
- Lewis Farms — grown lovingly in the Horowhenua, Cam and Catherine Lewis present you with their premium jams.
- Ōhau Wines — the river terrace soils of Ōhau close to Levin have helped this winery to produce award-winning wines with intense fruit flavours
- Potter Brothers Chocolate — outstanding selection of reimagined Kiwi classics covered in creamy chocolate made in Levin
- Rhayne — herbs and seasonings with horopito harvested from their their property in Ohakune, Ruapehu
- Tararua Honey — you will love this honey sourced from the Tararua Ranges
- Tex-As Salsas — this amazing sauce made in Palmerston North completes any chicken or pork-based dish, along with the usual suspects – eggs, nachos, tacos.
- The Baked Dane — moreish, addictive, delicious are some of the words that get repeated every week when customers describe these crackers.
- Waikōkopu Grove — extra virgin olive oil from their grove located just off State Highway 1 in Kuku, Horowhenua.
Please note that items will change from time to time, allowing you to discover new locally made treats. For a detailed product description of what’s inside our Manawatū-Whanganui gift hampers, please select the size and option above.
* If any products listed aren’t available they will be substituted for an item of equal or higher value from one of our other gift boxes.
Giving back to the Manawatū-Whanganui community
- We set aside 1% from every sale and donate to New Zealand charities such as Sustainable Coastlines or Bellyful.
- Growing Manawatū-Whanganui’s regional economy; by buying from We Love Local you directly help small companies in and around the region
Read more about our social mission and sustainability commitment.
Manawatū-Whanganui & Palmerston North gift box delivery info
See details for delivery cut-off dates and timeframes.