Gluten-free gift box with:
Gift box with amazing local gluten-free products from Wellington and Kāpiti:
- Totara Tunnel Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mamia’s Sauce
- Ritual Tea
- Wellington Chocolate Factory
- Fix & Fogg Almond Butter
- Te Horo Harvest Marmalade
- Titahi Bay Ginger Kumara Crunch
This gluten-free gift box is a mix of products from our popular Wellington Treats and Kapiti Goodies gift boxes.
Support a good cause
Our Wellington gift boxes are locally made out of wood by The Shed Project which is a community space in Paraparaumu, New Zealand. The organisation is creating employment opportunities for local disabled and disadvantaged people. So not only are you buying from small local businesses but you are also helping to improve the lives of local differently-abled people.
What others say
03/05/2021 - Facebook
Excellent service. Great communication. Top products.... who could ask for more. 👌☺👍
28/04/2021 - Facebook
lovely collection of local treats to gift
14/04/2021 - Facebook
My parents loved the gift box and have shown it off to everyone
09/04/2021 - Google
Very fast, affordable, when I asked for particular flavours in the notes, they accommodated, will use again.
02/04/2021 - Facebook
Thanks very much for delivering on time. My friend loved this Easter delivery. These are her words, “magical! wondrous to receive...hits nail on its head perfectly on this day of all days perfect gesture...So many levels realised....there's a sauce hot enough to melt cars! There's apostle hot sauce macadamia sprinkle and Fix&Fogg my absolute favourite nut butter has everything! Fuel for mind to drive the hand holding the pen... Capture make coherent these miryad levels I can see in friendship's meaning.”
Gift delivery info
All gifts are delivered by CourierPost (except our Wellington express service). Please see guidelines below for delivery timeframes.
- North Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day dispatch and delivery the next business day (overnight delivery is targeted and not guaranteed by CourierPost)
- Order before 11AM for same-day express delivery (only available weekdays in Wellington)
- Rural deliveries may take another day, i.e. 1-2 business days
- South Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day dispatch and delivery within 2-3 business days
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 3-4 business days
- If you need a gift delivered to Auckland for Wednesday it needs to be ordered Tuesday 2PM at the latest.
- If you need a gift delivered to Christchurch for Monday, we recommend ordering Wednesday 2PM at the latest (CourierPost advises 2-3 business days for delivery to the South Island)
Please note that this delivery schedule is just a guideline based on our experience of sending thousands of gift boxes across the country. We do not have any control over external factors from couriers causing delays, e.g. during peak times.
Tips to increase the likelihood of successful delivery:
- The earlier you order the better. Please make sure you leave a note during checkout mentioning the desired delivery date.
- You will receive an email with tracking details informing you when a parcel is out for delivery. Give the recipient a heads-up that something is coming their way.
- Gifts with alcohol have an R18 sticker. CourierPost will not be able to leave a parcel if the recipient is not home.
- Consider sending the parcel to the recipient's workplace if they're not working from home.
We will try our best to help you get your parcel delivered on time. If you have any questions, please get in touch.