Gluten-free gift box
This gluten-free gift box is packed to the brim with amazing local products from New Zealand and guaranteed to make anyone on your list happy:
- Totara Tunnel Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mamia’s Sauce
- Ritual Tea
- Wellington Chocolate Factory
- Fix & Fogg Almond Butter
- Te Horo Harvest Marmalade
- Titahi Bay Ginger Kumara Crunch
This gluten-free gift box is a mix of products from our popular Wellington Treats and Kapiti Goodies gift boxes.
Support a good cause
Our Wellington gift boxes are locally made out of wood by The Shed Project which is a community space in Paraparaumu, New Zealand. The organisation is creating employment opportunities for local disabled and disadvantaged people. So not only are you buying from small local businesses but you are also helping to improve the lives of local differently-abled people.
What others say
19/10/2021 - Facebook
Brilliant idea. A great way to brighten up anyone’s day. So pleased we found ‘We Love Local’.
18/10/2021 - Facebook
What do you send to family in Auckland - a "we love local" box of course! Really appreciated by the recipients with all the little extra touches - so well presented with a beautifully written card. And such friendly service.
16/10/2021 - Google
Thanks for the wonderful gift box that was delivered to my brother in law today. Very well received!
14/10/2021 - Google
Lovely gift boxes, locally sourced, and with fantastic customer service. Was able to make a list minute item swap without any fuss. Appreciate the gluten free option as well. Will order from here again 🙂
13/10/2021 - Google
We love local gave us fantastic service. Highly highly recommend.
Gift delivery info
All gifts are delivered by CourierPost (except our Wellington express service). Please see guidelines below for delivery timeframes.
- North Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day dispatch and delivery the next business day (overnight delivery is targeted and not guaranteed by CourierPost)
- Order before 11AM for same-day express delivery (only available weekdays in Wellington)
- Rural deliveries may take another day, i.e. 1-2 business days
- South Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day dispatch and delivery within 2-3 business days
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 3-4 business days
- If you need a gift delivered to Auckland for Wednesday it needs to be ordered Tuesday 2PM at the latest.
- If you need a gift delivered to Christchurch for Monday, we recommend ordering Wednesday 2PM at the latest (CourierPost advises 2-3 business days for delivery to the South Island)
Please note that this delivery schedule is just a guideline based on our experience of sending thousands of gift boxes across the country. We do not have any control over external factors from couriers causing delays, e.g. during peak times.
Tips to increase the likelihood of successful delivery:
- The earlier you order the better. Please make sure you leave a note during checkout mentioning the desired delivery date.
- You will receive an email with tracking details informing you when a parcel is out for delivery. Give the recipient a heads-up that something is coming their way.
- Gifts with alcohol have an R18 sticker. CourierPost will not be able to leave a parcel if the recipient is not home.
- Consider sending the parcel to the recipient's workplace if they're not working from home.
We will try our best to help you get your parcel delivered on time. If you have any questions, please get in touch.