Organic gift box
Gift box with amazing local organic products from New Zealand:
- Waikawa Glen Olive Oil (Horowhenua) — award winning extra virgin olive oil organically grown in Aotearoa
- The Tea Thief (Auckland) — organic wellness teas in 100% plastic free packaging
- Little Bird Organics (Ponsonby) — delicious crackers that are truly good for you with real, whole-food ingredients
- House Of Chocolate (Beach Haven) — dried Banana & Honeycomb Organic 70% Dark Chocolate Bar
- Waiheke Herbs (Waiheke Island) — native herb salt with Manuka, Kawakawa, Kokihi and Karengo
- Superseed Salad Toppers (Wellington) — the perfect topping for salads, casseroles, vegetable dishes, eggs, avocado
- Te Horo Harvest (Kāpiti) — sustainably grown and handmade into delicious artisan spreads, jams, pickles and chutneys
Giving back to Aotearoa
- We set aside 1% from every sale and donate to New Zealand charities such as Garden To Table or Sustainable Coastlines via One Percent Collective.
- Growing NZ’s regional economies; by buying from We Love Local you directly help small companies in and around the country
Read more about our social mission and sustainability commitment.
Gift delivery info
See details for delivery cut-off dates and timeframes.
Gift delivery info
All gifts are delivered by CourierPost (except our Wellington express service). Please see guidelines below for delivery timeframes.
- North Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day dispatch and delivery the next business day (overnight delivery is targeted and not guaranteed by CourierPost)
- Order before 11AM for same-day express delivery (only available weekdays in Wellington)
- Rural deliveries may take another day, i.e. 1-2 business days
- South Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day dispatch and delivery within 2-3 business days
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 3-4 business days
- If you need a gift delivered to Auckland for Wednesday it needs to be ordered Tuesday 2PM at the latest.
- If you need a gift delivered to Christchurch for Monday, we recommend ordering Wednesday 2PM at the latest (CourierPost advises 2-3 business days for delivery to the South Island)
Please note that this delivery schedule is just a guideline based on our experience of sending thousands of gift boxes across the country. We do not have any control over external factors from couriers causing delays, e.g. during peak times.
Tips to increase the likelihood of successful delivery:
- The earlier you order the better. Please make sure you leave a note during checkout mentioning the desired delivery date.
- You will receive an email with tracking details informing you when a parcel is out for delivery. Give the recipient a heads-up that something is coming their way.
- Gifts with alcohol have an R18 sticker. CourierPost will not be able to leave a parcel if the recipient is not home.
- Consider sending the parcel to the recipient's workplace if they're not working from home.
We will try our best to help you get your parcel delivered on time. If you have any questions, please get in touch.