Vegan Gifts NZ
Not your standard vegan gift basket — let’s spread happiness by supporting New Zealand businesses and living a vegan or dairy-free lifestyle!
We Love Local presents local products to support your plant-based needs, packaged up beautifully in a reusable wooden box. It comes with 9-10 of the country’s favourite vegan treats including handmade chocolates and locally-grown olive oil from Waiheke Island.
Whether you want to stay sweet on Valentine’s Day, need a last minute Christmas present or are just looking for birthday gifting ideas, these vegan gifts will bring a smile to someone special.
NZ vegan and dairy-free products included
You will find the following NZ-made products in our vegan hampers (depending on the size selected):
- Alexia Wines (Greytown) — boutique vegan wine from their urban winery in the Wairarapa
- Apostle Hot Sauce (Paekakariki) — possibly New Zealand’s best hot sauce made in Kāpiti
- Asian Food Republic Plum + Tamarind Drizzle (Te Aro) — for the perfect vegan dessert
- Fix & Fogg Peanut Butter (Wellington) — peanut butter perfection made in New Zealand
- Forty Thieves Superseed Butter (Auckland) — the healthiest nut butter you can find
- Mamia’s Ethiopian Sauce (Petone) — cooking sauce for your next vegan creation
- Rangihoua Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Waiheke Island) — producing award-winning Kiwi olive oil
- Six Barrel Soda Drink (Wellington) — small-batch soft drink with natural and organic ingredients
- Superseed Salad Toppers (Hutt Valley) — also great with avocado on toast!
- The Tea Thief Organic Tea (Beach Haven) — carefully selected for their health properties
- Titahi Bay Crackers (Porirua) — grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and of course vegan-friendly
- Waiheke Herbs Native Herb Salt — with Karengo (NZ Seaweed), Manuka, Kawakawa, Kokihi (NZ Spinach)
- Wellington Chocolate Factory Bar (Large) — handmade by WCF’s craft chocolate makers
Giving back to Aotearoa
- For every Vegan Gift Box sold, we set aside 1% profit and donate to New Zealand charities such as Garden To Table or Sustainable Coastlines via One Percent Collective.
- Growing NZ’s regional economies; by buying from We Love Local you directly help small companies in and around the country.
Read more about our social mission and sustainability commitment.
Vegan Gift Box delivery info
See details for delivery cut-off dates and timeframes.