The best Wellington gift
New Zealand’s foodie capital, Wellington is overflowing with delicious delicacies and tasty treats.
We’ve searched the city’s laneways and markets, curating the best the capital has to offer in this gift box just for you.
Our family team works with passionate local producers, hand-packing each box, so you too can become a Wellington foodie and enjoy the imagination, craftsmanship and creativity which flourishes in our capital city.
Producers in our Wild About Wellington gift box
A mix of products* depending on the size selected:
- Alexia Wines (Greytown)
- Arobake Toffee Biscuits (Aro Valley)
- Baron Hasselhoff’s Hazelnut Brittle (Berhampore)
- Beer Belly Jellies (Island Bay)
- Escarpment Wines (Martinborough)
- Fix and Fogg Peanut Butter (Wellington City)
- Garage Project Beer (Aro Street)
- Grafter’s Raw Honey (Wellington Region)
- J.M.R Cocktail (Petone)
- Mamia’s Ethopian Cooking Sauce (Mt Cook)
- Matahiwi Estate (Wairarapa)
- Ritual Tea leaf blend (Kāpiti)
- Six Barrel Soda (Wellington City)
- Superseed Salad Toppers (Hutt Valley)
- Rocket Fuel Sauce (Lower Hutt)
- Titahi Bay Crackers (Porirua)
- Totara Cottage (Upper Hutt)
- Wellington Chocolate Factory chocolate bar (Wellington CBD)
Please note that items will change from time to time, allowing you to discover new Wellington made goodies. For a detailed product description what’s inside a gift box, please select the size and option above.
* If any products listed aren’t available they will be substituted for an item of equal or higher value from one of our other gift boxes.
Giving back to the Wellington community
- The majority of our wooden gift boxes are made by The Shed Project** — a community space in Paraparaumu on the Kāpiti Coast, providing opportunities for people with disabilities
- We set aside 1% from every sale and donate to Wellington charities such as Kaibosh or DCM
- Growing Wellington’s regional economy; by buying from We Love Local you directly help small companies in our communities
Read more about our social mission and sustainability commitment.
** Depending on availability we may substitute The Shed Project boxes with a similar-looking wooden box manufactured in NZ. In that case, we will donate $1 per box to The Shed Project.
Wellington gift delivery info
See details for delivery cut-off dates and timeframes.