New Zealand meets Mediterranean cuisine gift box
Welcome to the other Mediterranean. A place you can visit without getting on a flight and coming back with tired feet!
That’s because these olive oils weren’t squeezed in Tunisia, that pasta was made fresh in Tauranga, those olives come out of Waiheke Island, and the Sangiovese wine from Hawke’s Bay. Sounds good, doesn’t it? Making this big gift even better is the sustainable top-quality packaging which means sending this as a present will be easy as pie.
Kiwi Producers Included
Depending on the size selected, this gift box includes products from these local companies:
- Flying Sheep Sangiovese Red Wine (Hawke’s Bay) — a little pepper, a little spice, some earthiness and a ripe feel set this wine off very well
- Kapiti Olive Oil (Te Horo) — fresh, vibrant and totally delicious 100% premium New Zealand Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kai Ora Caramelised Manuka & Balsamic Dressing (Northland) — the perfect blend of Manuka Honey and Balsamic Vinegar dressing
- Koakoa Limoncello (Kapiti Coast) — handcrafted liqueur with the best quality New Zealand fruit. Pour over ice cream for dessert or as an apéritif/digestif.
- Real Pasta NZ (Tauranga) — delicious pasta sauce paired with gorgeous, silky smooth handmade pasta using local free-range eggs and flour
- Telegraph Hill Olives (Hawke’s Bay) — use in antipasto platters, pasta dishes and salads or just eat straight from the pouch
- Waiheke Herbs Organic Italian Herb Salt (Waiheke Island) — NZ sea salt plus Italian herbs makes ideal flavour for pizza, pasta, potatoes, salads, soups, stews
Giving back to Aotearoa
- For every Kiwi-Mediterranean Cuisine Gift Box sold, we set aside 1% profit and donate to New Zealand charities such as Garden To Table or Sustainable Coastlines via One Percent Collective.
- Growing NZ’s regional economies; by buying from We Love Local, you directly help small companies in and around the country.
Read more about our social mission and sustainability commitment.
Mediterranean food gift basket delivery info
See details for delivery cut-off dates and timeframes.