Craft beer gift box
Interested in upgrading your gift-giving from socks to something a little more exciting? With our New Zealand craft beer gift box, you can show a mate (or your dad, or your boyfriend) just how much they mean with an assortment of local beers plus sweet and savoury snacks.
A perfect gift for a friend of family member who enjoys the finer things. Whether they’re a new convert to craft ale or a long-time aficionado, this beautifully packaged wooden box with local craft beers and snacks made in NZ is an ideal gift:
- Garage Project (Wellington) — small brewery based making award-winning craft beers
- North End Brewery (Kāpiti) — independent craft microbrewery in Waikanae brewing international beer styles with a New Zealand twist
- Piha Beer (Auckland) — brewing beers that strive to capture the nature of Piha
- O’Nuts (Panmure) — delicious hand crafted nut snack batch roasted right here in NZ
- Potter Brothers (Levin) — two passionate Kiwi chocolatiers, handcrafting high-quality, delicious treats
Giving back to Aotearoa
- We set aside 1% from every sale and donate to New Zealand charities such as Garden To Table or Sustainable Coastlines via One Percent Collective.
- Growing NZ’s regional economies; by buying from We Love Local you directly help small companies in and around the country
Read more about our social mission and sustainability commitment.
Craft beer gift delivery info
See details for delivery cut-off dates and timeframes.
Gift delivery info
All gifts are delivered by CourierPost (except our Wellington express service). Please see guidelines below for delivery timeframes.
- North Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day dispatch and delivery the next business day (overnight delivery is targeted and not guaranteed by CourierPost)
- Order before 11AM for same-day express delivery (only available weekdays in Wellington)
- Rural deliveries may take another day, i.e. 1-2 business days
- South Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day dispatch and delivery within 2-3 business days
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 3-4 business days
- If you need a gift delivered to Auckland for Wednesday it needs to be ordered Tuesday 2PM at the latest.
- If you need a gift delivered to Christchurch for Monday, we recommend ordering Wednesday 2PM at the latest (CourierPost advises 2-3 business days for delivery to the South Island)
Please note that this delivery schedule is just a guideline based on our experience of sending thousands of gift boxes across the country. We do not have any control over external factors from couriers causing delays, e.g. during peak times.
Tips to increase the likelihood of successful delivery:
- The earlier you order the better. Please make sure you leave a note during checkout mentioning the desired delivery date.
- You will receive an email with tracking details informing you when a parcel is out for delivery. Give the recipient a heads-up that something is coming their way.
- Gifts with alcohol have an R18 sticker. CourierPost will not be able to leave a parcel if the recipient is not home.
- Consider sending the parcel to the recipient's workplace if they're not working from home.
We will try our best to help you get your parcel delivered on time. If you have any questions, please get in touch.