Craft beer gift box
Interested in upgrading your gift-giving from socks to something a little more exciting? With our New Zealand craft beer gift box, you can show a mate (or your dad, or your boyfriend) just how much they mean with an assortment of local beers plus sweet and savoury snacks.
A perfect gift for a friend or family member who enjoys the finer things. Whether they’re a new convert to craft ale or a long-time aficionado, this beautifully packaged wooden box with local craft beers and snacks made in NZ is an ideal gift:
- Garage Project (Wellington) — small brewery based making award-winning craft beers
- Brew Moon Brewing Company (Canterbury) — family-owned brewery and taproom in Amberley, North Canterbury
- North End Brewery (Kāpiti) — independent craft microbrewery in Waikanae brewing international beer styles with a New Zealand twist
- Lads Brewing Company (Whanganui) — from small beginnings in a garden shed to making some of the tastiest beers you could imagine
- Piha Beer (Auckland) — brewing beers that strive to capture the nature of Piha
- Shining Peak Brewing (New Plymouth) — proudly brewed in Taranaki
- O’Nuts (Panmure) — delicious handcrafted nut snack batch roasted right here in NZ
- Potter Brothers (Levin) — two passionate Kiwi chocolatiers, handcrafting high-quality, delicious treats
- Zeelandt Brewery (Hawke’s Bay) — craft brewery producing a range of premium craft beer that is true to its origins
Zero Alcohol Option
Our craft beer gift box is also available as a non-alcoholic version with Garage Project’s Tiny “No Regrets” Hazy IPA and hand-crafted Hakanoa Ginger beer.
Giving back to Aotearoa
- We set aside 1% from every sale and donate to New Zealand charities such as Garden To Table or Sustainable Coastlines via One Percent Collective.
- Growing NZ’s regional economies; by buying from We Love Local you directly help small companies in and around the country
Read more about our social mission and sustainability commitment.
Craft beer gift delivery info
See details for delivery cut-off dates and timeframes.