Winter Warmer Gift Box
We’re thrilled to introduce our Winter Warmer Gift Box, thoughtfully curated with locally sourced delights from Aotearoa, to elevate your winter celebrations to new heights.
From hand-crafted Mulled Wine syrup to velvety craft chocolate, and non-alcoholic hot drinks, this gift set is a treasure trove of winter flavours that will delight their taste buds and warm their heart.
Join us as we take you on a journey through the festive delights of our Winter Warmer Gift Box and discover the joy of supporting local artisans while savouring the flavours of winter:
- Alexia Fleeting Glimpse Pinot Noir (Wairarapa) — represents the strength and beauty of winemaker Jane Cooper’s family matriarchy
- Kako Chocolate (Paraparaumu) — exceptional artisan NZ chocolate treats made in Kāpiti
- She Universe Chocolate Snap (Christchurch) — handcrafted chocolate from one of New Zealand’s most innovative and creative chocolate makers
- Six Barrel Soda Lemon Honey & Ginger (Wellington) — enjoy as a soothing warm drink or mix with whisky and hot water for an easy hot toddy
- The Changer Natural Mulled Wine Syrup (Central Otago) — natural syrup, preservative-free, and ready to be mixed with a rosé
- The Fudge Cottage (Canterbury) — hand-crafting the finest artisan fudge from a traditional family recipe
- Webster Tea (Bay Of Plenty) — carefully selected for their health properties and sourced directly from growers or suppliers with sustainable practices.
Giving back to Aotearoa
- For every Winter Warmer Gift Box sold, we set aside 1% profit and donate to New Zealand charities such as Garden To Table or Sustainable Coastlines via One Percent Collective.
- Growing NZ’s regional economies; by buying from We Love Local you directly help small companies in and around the country
Read more about our social mission and sustainability commitment.
Gift delivery info
See details for delivery cut-off dates and timeframes.
Gift delivery info
All gifts ordered from our website are delivered by NZ Post or Pace Couriers (for Wellington express shipping). Please see guidelines below for delivery timeframes.
- North Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day processing and delivery within 1-2 business days after dispatch (mostly overnight but not guaranteed by NZ Post)
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 2-3 business days total
- South Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day processing and delivery within 2-3 business days after dispatch (Standard Shipping) or 1-2 business days using Express Shipping at checkout (overnight delivery is targeted and not guaranteed by NZ Post)
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 4-5 business days total
- If you need a gift delivered to Auckland for Wednesday it needs to be ordered Tuesday 2PM at the latest for a chance to arrive the next day.
- If you need a gift delivered to Christchurch for Monday, we recommend ordering Wednesday 2PM at the latest (NZ Post advises 2-3 business days for delivery to the South Island) or Friday 2PM using Express Shipping.
Please note that this delivery schedule is just a guideline based on our experience of sending thousands of gift boxes across the country. We do not have any control over external factors from couriers causing delays, e.g. during peak times, weather events disrupting NZ Post's network, or while Covid restrictions are in place.
Tips to increase the likelihood of successful delivery:
- The earlier you order the better. Please make sure you leave a note during checkout mentioning the desired delivery date.
- You will receive an email with tracking details informing you when a parcel is out for delivery. Give the recipient a heads-up that something is coming their way.
- Gifts with alcohol have an R18 sticker. NZ Post will not be able to leave a parcel if the recipient is not home.
- Consider sending the parcel to the recipient's workplace if they're not working from home.
We will try our best to help you get your parcel delivered on time. If you have any questions, please get in touch.