Winter Warmer Gift Box
Gift box with amazing local treats made in New Zealand to keep them cozy this winter:
- Alexia Fleeting Glimpse Pinot Noir (Wairarapa) — represents the strength and beauty of winemaker Jane Cooper’s family matriarchy
- House Of Chocolate Bar (Auckland) — handcrafted chocolate from one of New Zealand’s most innovative and creative chocolate makers
- Magnolia Kitchen Spicy Ginger Fudge (Silverdale) — made in small batches in their artisan bakery
- Six Barrel Soda Lemon Honey & Ginger (Wellington) — enjoy as a soothing warm drink or mix with whisky and hot water for an easy hot toddy
- The Changer Natural Mulled Wine Syrup (Central Otago) — natural syrup, preservative free, and ready to be mixed with a rosé
- The Tea Thief Organic Tea (Beach Haven) — carefully selected for their health properties and sourced directly from growers or from suppliers with sustainable practises
Giving back to Aotearoa
- For every Winter Warmer Gift Box sold, we set aside 1% profit and donate to New Zealand charities such as Garden To Table or Sustainable Coastlines via One Percent Collective.
- Growing NZ’s regional economies; by buying from We Love Local you directly help small companies in and around the country
Read more about our social mission and sustainability commitment.
Gift delivery info
See details for delivery cut-off dates and timeframes.
Gift delivery info
All gifts ordered from our website are delivered by NZ Post. Please see guidelines below for delivery timeframes.
- North Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day dispatch and delivery the next business day (overnight delivery is targeted and not guaranteed by NZ Post)
- Rural deliveries may take another day, i.e. 1-2 business days
- South Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day dispatch and delivery within 2-3 business days (Standard Shipping) or the next business day using Express Shipping at checkout (overnight delivery is targeted and not guaranteed by NZ Post)
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 3-4 business days
- If you need a gift delivered to Auckland for Wednesday it needs to be ordered Tuesday 2PM at the latest.
- If you need a gift delivered to Christchurch for Monday, we recommend ordering Wednesday 2PM at the latest (NZ Post advises 2-3 business days for delivery to the South Island) or Friday 2PM using Express Shipping.
Please note that this delivery schedule is just a guideline based on our experience of sending thousands of gift boxes across the country. We do not have any control over external factors from couriers causing delays, e.g. during peak times or while Covid restrictions are in place.
Tips to increase the likelihood of successful delivery:
- The earlier you order the better. Please make sure you leave a note during checkout mentioning the desired delivery date.
- You will receive an email with tracking details informing you when a parcel is out for delivery. Give the recipient a heads-up that something is coming their way.
- Gifts with alcohol have an R18 sticker. NZ Post will not be able to leave a parcel if the recipient is not home.
- Consider sending the parcel to the recipient's workplace if they're not working from home.
We will try our best to help you get your parcel delivered on time. If you have any questions, please get in touch.