Get Well Soon Gifts & Isolation Care Packages NZ
Send get well soon gifts with your best wishes to loved ones, friends or work colleagues who are sick, feel under the weather, or just need a little pick me up delivered to them. These little care packages will surely make them smile and have them feeling better in no time.
Health & Immunity Booster Gift Pack
Send a Health & Immunity Booster gift to someone you care about and their day will instantly be better. Whether they’ve got a cold, flu, or simply to send something going into winter:
- Chia Sisters Immunity Tonic (Nelson) — not just for fighting winter chills. Serve over ice with sparkling water and a slice of lemon for a zingy summer refresher. Perfect to maintain immunity during colder months, or just as a delightfully refreshing summer spritzer.
- The Tea Thief Organic Tea (Auckland) — wild Premium teas curated from remote corners of the world and combined to create unique blends.
- Honest Chocolat (Matakana) — because chocolate makes everything better!
- Te Mata Figs Bar (Hawke’s Bay) — snack bar that’s a source of plant protein, vitamins and minerals without any gluten or dairy.
- Little Bee Honey (Kāpiti) or Greytown Honey (Wairarapa) — for an extra infusion with the tea or immunity tonic.
Mood & Morale Booster Gift Pack
We took care of all the work of figuring out what a person needs by curating a fun assortment of sweet items packed for ultimate cheer. With fast shipping and delivery, this get-well package is the perfect way to show that you care:
- be happy chocolate Bar (Wairarapa)
- Kimbella’s Candy Brittle (Christchurch)
- Potter Brothers Chocolate (Levin)
- Clareville Bakery Ginger Snap Cookies (Greytown)
- The Fudge Cottage (Canterbury)
Covid Care Package For Corporate Customers
Whether you need 10 or 100s of gift packs, we’ve got you covered. If you are interested in sending a Covid Care Package to your staff, please get in touch for a corporate quote.
Gift delivery info
All gifts ordered from our website are delivered by NZ Post or Pace Couriers (for Wellington express shipping). Please see guidelines below for delivery timeframes.
- North Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day processing and delivery within 1-2 business days after dispatch (mostly overnight but not guaranteed by NZ Post)
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 2-3 business days total
- South Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day processing and delivery within 2-3 business days after dispatch (Standard Shipping) or 1-2 business days using Express Shipping at checkout (overnight delivery is targeted and not guaranteed by NZ Post)
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 4-5 business days total
- If you need a gift delivered to Auckland for Wednesday it needs to be ordered Tuesday 2PM at the latest for a chance to arrive the next day.
- If you need a gift delivered to Christchurch for Monday, we recommend ordering Wednesday 2PM at the latest (NZ Post advises 2-3 business days for delivery to the South Island) or Friday 2PM using Express Shipping.
Please note that this delivery schedule is just a guideline based on our experience of sending thousands of gift boxes across the country. We do not have any control over external factors from couriers causing delays, e.g. during peak times, weather events disrupting NZ Post's network, or while Covid restrictions are in place.
Tips to increase the likelihood of successful delivery:
- The earlier you order the better. Please make sure you leave a note during checkout mentioning the desired delivery date.
- You will receive an email with tracking details informing you when a parcel is out for delivery. Give the recipient a heads-up that something is coming their way.
- Gifts with alcohol have an R18 sticker. NZ Post will not be able to leave a parcel if the recipient is not home.
- Consider sending the parcel to the recipient's workplace if they're not working from home.
We will try our best to help you get your parcel delivered on time. If you have any questions, please get in touch.