Get Well Soon Gifts & Isolation Care Packages NZ
Send get well soon gifts with your best wishes to loved ones, friends or work colleagues who are sick, feel under the weather, or just need a little pick me up delivered to them. These little care packages will surely make them smile and have them feeling better in no time.
Health & Immunity Booster Gift Pack
Send a Health & Immunity Booster gift to someone you care about and their day will instantly be better. Whether they’ve got a cold, flu, or simply to send something going into winter:
- Chia Sisters Immunity Tonic (Nelson)
- The Tea Thief Organic Tea (Auckland)
- Honest Chocolat (Matakana)
- Te Mata Figs Bar (Hawke’s Bay)
- Little Bee Honey (Kāpiti) or Greytown Honey (Wairarapa)
Mood & Morale Booster Gift Pack
We took care of all the work of figuring out what a person needs by curating a fun assortment of sweet items packed for ultimate cheer. With fast shipping and delivery, this get-well package is the perfect way to show that you care:
- be happy chocolate Bar (Wairarapa)
- Kimbella’s Candy Brittle (Christchurch)
- Potter Brothers Chocolate (Levin)
- Clareville Bakery Ginger Snap Cookies (Greytown)
- The Fudge Cottage (Canterbury)
Covid Care Package For Corporate Customers
Whether you need 10 or 100s of gift packs, we’ve got you covered. If you are interested in sending a Covid Care Package to your staff, please get in touch for a corporate quote.
Gift delivery info
All gifts ordered from our website are delivered by NZ Post. Please see guidelines below for delivery timeframes.
- North Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day dispatch and delivery the next business day (overnight delivery is targeted and not guaranteed by NZ Post)
- Rural deliveries may take another day, i.e. 1-2 business days
- South Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day dispatch and delivery within 2-3 business days (Standard Shipping) or the next business day using Express Shipping at checkout (overnight delivery is targeted and not guaranteed by NZ Post)
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 3-4 business days
- If you need a gift delivered to Auckland for Wednesday it needs to be ordered Tuesday 2PM at the latest.
- If you need a gift delivered to Christchurch for Monday, we recommend ordering Wednesday 2PM at the latest (NZ Post advises 2-3 business days for delivery to the South Island) or Friday 2PM using Express Shipping.
Please note that this delivery schedule is just a guideline based on our experience of sending thousands of gift boxes across the country. We do not have any control over external factors from couriers causing delays, e.g. during peak times or while Covid restrictions are in place.
Tips to increase the likelihood of successful delivery:
- The earlier you order the better. Please make sure you leave a note during checkout mentioning the desired delivery date.
- You will receive an email with tracking details informing you when a parcel is out for delivery. Give the recipient a heads-up that something is coming their way.
- Gifts with alcohol have an R18 sticker. NZ Post will not be able to leave a parcel if the recipient is not home.
- Consider sending the parcel to the recipient's workplace if they're not working from home.
We will try our best to help you get your parcel delivered on time. If you have any questions, please get in touch.