Work From Home Care Package
If you’re looking for a better way to show you care about employees or colleagues, then look no further than our WFH care package with NZ-made treats (not just) for their next morning tea or afternoon coffee break. Specifically curated to express your appreciation and regard, a well-planned gift box makes your staff feel as perfectly special as they are.
Every care package sold supports our New Zealand’s artisan producers:
- Clareville Bakery Gingersnap Cookies (Wairarapa)
- Ritual Organic Tea (Kāpiti)
- Six Barrel Soda (Wellington)
- Dark Horse Coffee (Paraparaumu)
- Wellington Chocolate Factory (Te Aro)
Customise your WFH care packages for employees
Would you like to design your own gift hampers or need to stay within a certain budget? Get in touch for a quote for corporate gifts.
Giving back to Aotearoa
- For every Work From Home Care Package sold, we set aside 1% profit and donate to New Zealand charities such as Garden To Table or Sustainable Coastlines via One Percent Collective.
- Growing NZ’s regional economies; by buying from We Love Local you directly help small companies in and around the country
Read more about our social mission and sustainability commitment.
WFH gift pack delivery info
See details for delivery cut-off dates and timeframes.
Gift delivery info
All gifts ordered from our website are delivered by NZ Post or Pace Couriers (for Wellington express shipping). Please see guidelines below for delivery timeframes.
- North Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day processing and delivery within 1-2 business days after dispatch (mostly overnight but not guaranteed by NZ Post)
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 2-3 business days total
- South Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day processing and delivery within 2-3 business days after dispatch (Standard Shipping) or 1-2 business days using Express Shipping at checkout (overnight delivery is targeted and not guaranteed by NZ Post)
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 4-5 business days total
- If you need a gift delivered to Auckland for Wednesday it needs to be ordered Tuesday 2PM at the latest for a chance to arrive the next day.
- If you need a gift delivered to Christchurch for Monday, we recommend ordering Wednesday 2PM at the latest (NZ Post advises 2-3 business days for delivery to the South Island) or Friday 2PM using Express Shipping.
Please note that this delivery schedule is just a guideline based on our experience of sending thousands of gift boxes across the country. We do not have any control over external factors from couriers causing delays, e.g. during peak times, weather events disrupting NZ Post's network, or while Covid restrictions are in place.
Tips to increase the likelihood of successful delivery:
- The earlier you order the better. Please make sure you leave a note during checkout mentioning the desired delivery date.
- You will receive an email with tracking details informing you when a parcel is out for delivery. Give the recipient a heads-up that something is coming their way.
- Gifts with alcohol have an R18 sticker. NZ Post will not be able to leave a parcel if the recipient is not home.
- Consider sending the parcel to the recipient's workplace if they're not working from home.
We will try our best to help you get your parcel delivered on time. If you have any questions, please get in touch.