Mulled Wine Gift Set with Local Goodies
This locally sourced hamper is carefully curated with the finest New Zealand-made delights, including a bottle of exquisitely crafted Sangria syrup — infused with aromatic spices that will transport your taste buds to a winter wonderland. Paired perfectly with a bottle of Rosé wine from award-winning Matahiwi Estate in Wairarapa, this duo is a symphony of flavours that will warm the soul on chilly evenings.
We’ve also included luscious artisan chocolate from Solomons Gold, made with love and care in the Bay Of Plenty to satisfy the sweet tooth. It’s a decadent treat that will melt in your mouth AND melt your heart with its rich and velvety taste.
Winter Magic In A Box
And what’s a winter feast without some savoury accompaniments? Our Mulled Wine Gift Set also features Balsamic Cheese Crackers from Totara Cottage in Auckland. Made with premium ingredients and infused with the tangy richness of balsamic vinegar, they’re the perfect complement to the mulled wine and chocolate, adding a delightful crunch to every bite.
So, let the winter festivities begin with our Mulled Wine Gift Box, a treasure trove of winter delights that will warm hearts and create cherished memories for years to come. Give the gift of warmth and joy this winter season and make someone’s day extra special.
Gift delivery info
All gifts ordered from our website are delivered by NZ Post or Pace Couriers (for Wellington express shipping). Please see guidelines below for delivery timeframes.
- North Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day processing and delivery within 1-2 business days after dispatch (mostly overnight but not guaranteed by NZ Post)
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 2-3 business days total
- South Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day processing and delivery within 2-3 business days after dispatch (Standard Shipping) or 1-2 business days using Express Shipping at checkout (overnight delivery is targeted and not guaranteed by NZ Post)
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 4-5 business days total
- If you need a gift delivered to Auckland for Wednesday it needs to be ordered Tuesday 2PM at the latest for a chance to arrive the next day.
- If you need a gift delivered to Christchurch for Monday, we recommend ordering Wednesday 2PM at the latest (NZ Post advises 2-3 business days for delivery to the South Island) or Friday 2PM using Express Shipping.
Please note that this delivery schedule is just a guideline based on our experience of sending thousands of gift boxes across the country. We do not have any control over external factors from couriers causing delays, e.g. during peak times, weather events disrupting NZ Post's network, or while Covid restrictions are in place.
Tips to increase the likelihood of successful delivery:
- The earlier you order the better. Please make sure you leave a note during checkout mentioning the desired delivery date.
- You will receive an email with tracking details informing you when a parcel is out for delivery. Give the recipient a heads-up that something is coming their way.
- Gifts with alcohol have an R18 sticker. NZ Post will not be able to leave a parcel if the recipient is not home.
- Consider sending the parcel to the recipient's workplace if they're not working from home.
We will try our best to help you get your parcel delivered on time. If you have any questions, please get in touch.