Whether your dad is hard to buy for or ‘happy-with-socks’ (his words), our carefully curated gift box will show him how much you care and support local artisan producers too.
Filled with local products from small businesses around New Zealand’s capital, our Father’s Day gift box includes a selection of edible, artisan treats. Our 2020 selection of goodies are the perfect Father’s Day gift idea for dads who found themselves appreciating the small moments during lockdown, like the quiet streets, or making fish and chips from scratch.
Our Father’s Day Gift Box is the perfect opportunity to reignite your dad’s love of food and inspire him to hone those BBQ skills as spring approaches. We’re counting our lucky stars that we’re fortunate enough here in New Zealand to be able to give him a big hug in person (and try out some of the treats yourself)!
A Gift Box for Father’s Day
- Frantoio Kapiti Olive Oil – for marinades, salads and unusually, ice-cream! (the Frantoio pairs surprisingly well with vanilla ice-cream and a sprinkle of rock salt…)
- Chipotle Tomato Sauce – handmade with tomatoes from the Wairarapa chillies from Te Horo to add a fresh, organic heat to any dish
- Smoked BBQ Rub – to bring a meal of steak, chicken or even leftover veggies to the next level (with very minimal effort)
- Chilli and Beer Peanut Brittle – a moreish snack that goes well with beer, brie or BBQ-ing (beware, he won’t want to share!)
- Pale Ale Beer Belly Jellies – to pair with meats, crackers and cheese
- Peru Wellington Chocolate Factory – notes of dried fruit, honey and cashews!
To ensure a timely delivery, we recommend placing your order before 2 September, 2020 (Father’s Day is on Sunday 6 September). Shop Father’s Day now.