Coffee gifts for family, friends or colleagues
Our coffee gift sets are filled with delicious delicacies sourced from local artisan producers in New Zealand, including coffee beans, coffee chocolate, biscuits, and other treats.
The coffee beans are locally roasted (and freshly ground to perfection for the plunger option), while the chocolate bar is hand-made with the finest Pacific-grown cocoa beans. Richly flavoured toffee biscuits, made by a small bakery, pair perfectly with the coffee and chocolate.
We pack all of these goodies in a reusable wooden box, making it an ideal present for any occasion, such as birthdays, anniversaries, or just to say thank-you.
Make it an Espresso Martini gift set
For a truly memorable experience, why not add the Espresso Martini craft cocktail option to your coffee gift box? This unique and delicious blend of espresso, vodka, and coffee liqueur will make the perfect after-dinner treat.
Our New Zealand Artisan Coffee Gift Box will delight any lucky recipient. Treat them to something special today!
Gift delivery info
All gifts ordered from our website are delivered by NZ Post or Pace Couriers (for Wellington express shipping). Please see guidelines below for delivery timeframes.
- North Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day processing and delivery within 1-2 business days after dispatch (mostly overnight but not guaranteed by NZ Post)
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 2-3 business days total
- South Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day processing and delivery within 2-3 business days after dispatch (Standard Shipping) or 1-2 business days using Express Shipping at checkout (overnight delivery is targeted and not guaranteed by NZ Post)
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 4-5 business days total
- If you need a gift delivered to Auckland for Wednesday it needs to be ordered Tuesday 2PM at the latest for a chance to arrive the next day.
- If you need a gift delivered to Christchurch for Monday, we recommend ordering Wednesday 2PM at the latest (NZ Post advises 2-3 business days for delivery to the South Island) or Friday 2PM using Express Shipping.
Please note that this delivery schedule is just a guideline based on our experience of sending thousands of gift boxes across the country. We do not have any control over external factors from couriers causing delays, e.g. during peak times, weather events disrupting NZ Post's network, or while Covid restrictions are in place.
Tips to increase the likelihood of successful delivery:
- The earlier you order the better. Please make sure you leave a note during checkout mentioning the desired delivery date.
- You will receive an email with tracking details informing you when a parcel is out for delivery. Give the recipient a heads-up that something is coming their way.
- Gifts with alcohol have an R18 sticker. NZ Post will not be able to leave a parcel if the recipient is not home.
- Consider sending the parcel to the recipient's workplace if they're not working from home.
We will try our best to help you get your parcel delivered on time. If you have any questions, please get in touch.