Father’s Day Gift Box
Father’s Day is a special time to celebrate the amazing men in our lives, and we have just the gift box to help you do it! Whether he loves wine, beer or yummy treats from around New Zealand, there’s something for every dad.
- Alana Wines Pinot Noir Father’s Day Edition (Wairarapa)
- Wellington Chocolate Factory Chocolate (Te Aro)
- Garage Project Beer (Aro Valley)
- Hoot Craft Smoked Chili Sauce (Berhampore)
- Piha Beer (Piha Beach)
- O’Nuts Raving Cajun Handcrafted Nut Snack (Auckland)
- Totara Cottage Balsamic Cheese Crackers (Hutt Valley)
Not quite what you’re looking for? Check out our amazing collection of Father’s Day gift ideas.
Giving back to Aotearoa
- For every Father’s Day Gift Box sold, we set aside 1% profit and donate to New Zealand charities such as Garden To Table or Sustainable Coastlines via One Percent Collective.
- Growing NZ’s regional economies; by buying from We Love Local you directly help small companies in and around the country
Read more about our social mission and sustainability commitment.
Father’s Day gift basket delivery info
Cut-off times for Father’s day delivery:
- South Island: 30 August 2021, 12 PM
- North Island: 1 September 2021, 12 PM
Please allow one additional day for rural delivery.
See details for general delivery cut-off dates and timeframes.
Gift delivery info
All gifts are delivered by CourierPost (except our Wellington express service). Please see guidelines below for delivery timeframes.
- North Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day dispatch and delivery the next business day (overnight delivery is targeted and not guaranteed by CourierPost)
- Order before 11AM for same-day express delivery (only available weekdays in Wellington)
- Rural deliveries may take another day, i.e. 1-2 business days
- South Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day dispatch and delivery within 2-3 business days
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 3-4 business days
- If you need a gift delivered to Auckland for Wednesday it needs to be ordered Tuesday 2PM at the latest.
- If you need a gift delivered to Christchurch for Monday, we recommend ordering Wednesday 2PM at the latest (CourierPost advises 2-3 business days for delivery to the South Island)
Please note that this delivery schedule is just a guideline based on our experience of sending thousands of gift boxes across the country. We do not have any control over external factors from couriers causing delays, e.g. during peak times.
Tips to increase the likelihood of successful delivery:
- The earlier you order the better. Please make sure you leave a note during checkout mentioning the desired delivery date.
- You will receive an email with tracking details informing you when a parcel is out for delivery. Give the recipient a heads-up that something is coming their way.
- Gifts with alcohol have an R18 sticker. CourierPost will not be able to leave a parcel if the recipient is not home.
- Consider sending the parcel to the recipient's workplace if they're not working from home.
We will try our best to help you get your parcel delivered on time. If you have any questions, please get in touch.