Choose one of our picnic gift boxes with alcoholic and non-alcoholic drink options. Sharpen your elbows, dig out those picnic blankets, plan your excuse to take a break from work and don’t forget to invite us!
Producers in our Summer Picnic Gift Box
New Zealand made products depending on the size selected:
- Titahi Ginger Kumara Crunch (Porirua) — hand-crafted Real Food that’s super tasty and free from additives
- Asian Food Republic Plum Drizzle (Te Aro) — perfect as a dessert topping, as an ice cream garnish or to enhance your favourite smoothie
- Beer Belly Jelly (Island Bay) — delicious with all types of cheeses, meats or for that unique taste in dishes.
- Super Seed Salad Toppers (Hutt Valley) — savoury crumble seed toppings for sprinkling over salads, casseroles, vegetable dishes, eggs, avocado
- O’Nuts Hand-crafted Nut Snack (Auckland) — delicious nuts from Alexandra’s, batch roasted right here in NZ
- number 29 Manzanilla Table Olives (Waiheke Island) — best served in a dish with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and enjoyed with bread and wine
- Melton Estate ‘Summer Love’ Sparkling Riesling (Canterbury) — a great wine for the summer months and for any celebration
- Six Barrel Soda Softdrink (Wellington) — soda soft drink, made in the capital with natural ingredients
- Kumeu River Crémant Sparkling Wine (Auckland) — delicious dry sparkling that has impressed all that have tasted the wine
- Garage Project Tiny Zero Alcohol Hazy IPA or Mutiny On The Bounty Craft Beer (Aro Valley) — brewed by New Zealand’s craft beer legends
- Three Wise Birds Cider (Hawke’s Bay) — just really good premium NZ craft cider made with local fruit
Please note that items will change from time to time, allowing you to discover new NZ-made treats. For a detailed product description of what’s inside our picnic gift boxes, please select the size and option above.
* If any products listed aren’t available they will be substituted for an item of equal or higher value from one of our other gift boxes.
Giving back to Aotearoa New Zealand
- For every one of our picnic hampers sold, we set aside 1% profit and donate to New Zealand charities such as Garden To Table or Sustainable Coastlines via One Percent Collective.
- Growing NZ’s regional economies; by buying from We Love Local you directly help small companies in and around the country
Read more about our social mission and sustainability commitment.
Picnic gift basket delivery info
See details for general delivery cut-off dates and timeframes.