NZ Craft Chocolate Gift Box
This signature gift box is perfect for someone who loves New Zealand-made craft chocolate. It includes an assortment of different flavours and items, from chocolate bars, chocolate cocktails, peanut butter and other chocolate treats. The selection is made up of locally-made artisanal products that are simply irresistible — not just for chocoholics.
Depending on the size of gift selected, you’ll find products from these local companies in our chocolate hamper:
- Apostle Hot Sauce Chocolate & Manuka Chipotle (Paekakariki) — deep floral and earthy blend of manuka smoked chipotle and dark cocoa
- Arobake Chocolate Afghans (Aro Valley) — hand-crafted by Max’s team of artisan bakers
- be happy Chocolate Bar (Wairarapa) — handmade, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, ethically sourced, organic, delicious chocolate
- Fix & Fogg Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter (Wellington) — 62% dark chocolate from 100% rainforest certified chocolate
- House Of Chocolate Three Piece Bonbon Selection (Auckland) — individually crafted in their Beach Haven kitchen
- J.M.R. Cocktail & Co (Petone) — pre-made Chocolate Martini using premium ingredients
- Kapiti Candy Choc Coated Hokey Pokey (Ōtaki) — this classic is ready to go out and party in your mouth
- Wellington Chocolate Factory Drinking Chocolate (Te Aro) — featuring it’s award-winning Peru chocolate; enjoy hot or cold
Giving back to Aotearoa
- For every Craft Chocolate Gift Box sold, we set aside 1% profit and donate to New Zealand charities such as Garden To Table or Sustainable Coastlines via One Percent Collective.
- Growing NZ’s regional economies; by buying from We Love Local you directly help small companies in and around the country
Read more about our social mission and sustainability commitment.
Craft chocolate gift basket delivery info
See details for delivery cut-off dates and timeframes.
Gift delivery info
All gifts ordered from our website are delivered by NZ Post or Pace Couriers (for Wellington express shipping). Please see guidelines below for delivery timeframes.
- North Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day processing and delivery within 1-2 business days after dispatch (mostly overnight but not guaranteed by NZ Post)
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 2-3 business days total
- South Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day processing and delivery within 2-3 business days after dispatch (Standard Shipping) or 1-2 business days using Express Shipping at checkout (overnight delivery is targeted and not guaranteed by NZ Post)
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 4-5 business days total
- If you need a gift delivered to Auckland for Wednesday it needs to be ordered Tuesday 2PM at the latest for a chance to arrive the next day.
- If you need a gift delivered to Christchurch for Monday, we recommend ordering Wednesday 2PM at the latest (NZ Post advises 2-3 business days for delivery to the South Island) or Friday 2PM using Express Shipping.
Please note that this delivery schedule is just a guideline based on our experience of sending thousands of gift boxes across the country. We do not have any control over external factors from couriers causing delays, e.g. during peak times, weather events disrupting NZ Post's network, or while Covid restrictions are in place.
Tips to increase the likelihood of successful delivery:
- The earlier you order the better. Please make sure you leave a note during checkout mentioning the desired delivery date.
- You will receive an email with tracking details informing you when a parcel is out for delivery. Give the recipient a heads-up that something is coming their way.
- Gifts with alcohol have an R18 sticker. NZ Post will not be able to leave a parcel if the recipient is not home.
- Consider sending the parcel to the recipient's workplace if they're not working from home.
We will try our best to help you get your parcel delivered on time. If you have any questions, please get in touch.