What’s the best New Zealand craft chocolate you ask? The We Love Local team visited Chocstock hosted at Wellington Chocolate Factory last weekend to find out and who will join our craft chocolate gift box in the future.
Best New Zealand craft chocolate makers
Handmade chocolate from small batch producers
- Baron Hasselhoff’s — also check out their Pedro Picante Hazelnut Brittle (a favourite of our team)
- Lucid Chocolatier — using exquisite Peruvian beans for their NZ-made chocolate
- Ocho — we loved their Horopito & Kawakawa chocolate
- Foundry Chocolate — the most comprehensive chocolate tasting experience at Chocstock
- Shirl & Moss — simple packaging, complex taste
- Raglan Chocolate — the chocolate tastes just as beautiful as their artwork
- Flint Chocolate — the best chocolate comes in squares
- Wellington Chocolate Factory — as good as ever (and thanks for hosting)
Gift boxes with chocolate
Who should join our NZ gift boxes and what’s your favourite New Zealand bean-to-bar chocolate? Tell us in the comments below.