Our Wellington Treats gift box contains a whole lot of amazing local products from our coolest little capital. Please note that items will change from time to time, allowing you to discover new Wellington made goods.
Producers in our Wellington Treats gift box
A mix of products* depending on the size selected:
- Arobake Toffee Biscuits (Aro Valley)
- Baron Hasselhoff’s Hazelnut Brittle (Berhampore)
- Fix and Fogg Peanut Butter (Wellington City)
- Grafter’s Raw Honey (Wellington Region)
- Mamia’s Ethopian Cooking Sauce (Petone)
- Ritual Tea leaf blend (Kāpiti)
- Six Barrel Soda (Wellington City)
- Superseed Salad Toppers (Hutt Valley)
- Rocket Fuel Sauce (Lower Hutt)
- Titahi Bay Crackers (Porirua)
- Totara Cottage (Upper Hutt)
- Wellington Chocolate Factory chocolate bar (Wellington CBD)
* If any products listed aren’t available they will be substituted for an item of equal or higher value from one of our other gift boxes.
Support a good cause
Our Wellington gift boxes are locally made out of wood by The Shed Project** which is a community space in Paraparaumu, New Zealand. The organisation is creating employment opportunities for local disabled and disadvantaged people. So not only are you buying from small local businesses but you are also helping to improve the lives of local differently-abled people.
** Depending on availability we may substitute The Shed Project boxes with a similar-looking wooden box manufactured in NZ. In that case, we will donate $1 per box to The Shed Project.