Wellington Region Gift Box
$250.00 – $300.00
Our biggest gift box to date. Make a statement with our Wellington Region Extra Large Gift Box filled with local products from Wellington, Kāpiti and Wairarapa.
Gift delivery info
All gifts ordered from our website are delivered by NZ Post or Pace Couriers (for Wellington express shipping). Please see guidelines below for delivery timeframes.
- North Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day processing and delivery within 1-2 business days after dispatch (mostly overnight but not guaranteed by NZ Post)
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 2-3 business days total
- South Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day processing and delivery within 2-3 business days after dispatch (Standard Shipping) or 1-2 business days using Express Shipping at checkout (overnight delivery is targeted and not guaranteed by NZ Post)
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 4-5 business days total
- If you need a gift delivered to Auckland for Wednesday it needs to be ordered Tuesday 2PM at the latest for a chance to arrive the next day.
- If you need a gift delivered to Christchurch for Monday, we recommend ordering Wednesday 2PM at the latest (NZ Post advises 2-3 business days for delivery to the South Island) or Friday 2PM using Express Shipping.
Please note that this delivery schedule is just a guideline based on our experience of sending thousands of gift boxes across the country. We do not have any control over external factors from couriers causing delays, e.g. during peak times, weather events disrupting NZ Post's network, or while Covid restrictions are in place.
Tips to increase the likelihood of successful delivery:
- The earlier you order the better. Please make sure you leave a note during checkout mentioning the desired delivery date.
- You will receive an email with tracking details informing you when a parcel is out for delivery. Give the recipient a heads-up that something is coming their way.
- Gifts with alcohol have an R18 sticker. NZ Post will not be able to leave a parcel if the recipient is not home.
- Consider sending the parcel to the recipient's workplace if they're not working from home.
We will try our best to help you get your parcel delivered on time. If you have any questions, please get in touch.
We Love Local Gift Box Reviews
I got a Health pack for my niece for when she came home after a mastectomy. Her response was "I have just received a lovely and very welcome gift box in the post. Thank you.I was feeling a bit flat but this has really picked me up and I love the fact the products are all local and artisan". I will definitely get them again! - 29/06/2022
Great to deal with, I ordered two deliveries. One online and the other they took my special order over the phone. Did take a tiny bit long for the local delivery (online) to take place (ordered on Monday and delivered on Wednesday I think); I would have expected it to be delivered next day. But great range of products and I will definitely be using them again! Thanks - 27/06/2022
I was greatly impressed with the lovely "LOVE LOCAL" gift I sent to my mum who had covid. Such a wonderful idea to be able to send healing gift packs to our loved ones. Great services and Mum loved it so much, she was surprised that I could purchased a lovely gift like that for her. Thank you so much "Love Local". We recommend and purchase again <3regardscharmaine pawson - 14/06/2022
These guys are THE BOMB..Valerie was just so wonderful organising same day service courier to Wellington and recommending products to enhance my order..nothing was any trouble and so lovely on the phone !! So nice to come across a company prepared to back themselves and provide such top quality products sourced locally from artisans all over the country. Thank you guys. You made my son and partner who are going through a hard time so happy..thoroughly recommend x - 03/06/2022