It’s hard to find local products from New Plymouth, especially if you live far away. We Love Local curates gift boxes with products made in the Taranaki Region and ships them anywhere in NZ. This way people can get a taste of New Plymouth while supporting small business owners.
Producers in our Tasty Taranaki gift box
A mix of products* depending on the size selected:
- Egmont Honey — straight from the hive into the jar, this delicious superfood is as natural as it gets
- Emacadamia Nuts — spray-free New Zealand macadamia nut grower and processor, based in Taranaki
- Giles Chocolatier — bars made with only the finest quality Belgium chocolate
- Juno Gin — award-winning, New Zealand artisan gin made by Taranaki locals Jo and Dave James
- Krakin BBQ Sauce — lovingly grown from seed, and nurtured spray-free for the best sauces
- MK Spices — the perfect mix of spices and seasonings from Marlaina’s Kitchen
- Mister K — healthy crackers by Taranaki super mums creating superfoods
- Okurukuru Wines — the grapes for this wine are grown on a 50-acre block, just 10 minutes south of the city
- Shining Peak Brewing — beer from their craft brewery and eatery in the heart of New Plymouth
- Sids Sauces and Oils — delicious, all-natural sauces made after their secret family recipes
Please note that items will change from time to time, allowing you to discover new Taranaki-made treats. For a detailed product description of what’s inside our Taranaki gift boxes, please select the size and option above.
* If any products listed aren’t available they will be substituted for an item of equal or higher value from one of our other gift boxes.
Giving back to the Taranaki community
- We set aside 1% from every sale and donate to New Zealand charities such as Sustainable Coastlines or Bellyful.
- Growing Taranaki’s regional economy; by buying from We Love Local you directly help small companies in and around the region
Read more about our social mission and sustainability commitment.
New Plymouth gift boxes delivery info
See details for delivery cut-off dates and timeframes.