Gift delivery info
All gifts ordered from our website are delivered by NZ Post or Pace Couriers (for Wellington express shipping). Please see guidelines below for delivery timeframes.
The following applies to all of New Zealand:
- Order before 2PM for same-day processing and delivery within 1-2 business days after dispatch (mostly overnight but not guaranteed by NZ Post)
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 2-3 business days total
- If you need a gift delivered to Auckland or Christchurch for Wednesday it needs to be ordered Tuesday 2PM at the latest for a chance to arrive the next day.
- Deliveries for Saturday must be ordered by Friday 2PM at the latest and choose the Saturday shipping option during checkout.
- Any gift deliveries requested for Monday must also be ordered by Friday 2PM to arrive just after the weekend.
Please note that this delivery schedule is just a guideline based on our experience of sending thousands of gift boxes across the country. We do not have any control over external factors from couriers causing delays, e.g. during peak times or weather events disrupting NZ Post's courier network.
Tips to increase the likelihood of successful delivery:
- The earlier you order the better. Please make sure you leave a note during checkout mentioning the desired delivery date.
- You will receive an email with tracking details informing you when a parcel is out for delivery. Give the recipient a heads-up that something is coming their way.
- Gifts with alcohol have an R18 sticker and must be signed for by a person over 18.
- Consider sending the parcel to the recipient's workplace if they're not working from home.
We will try our best to help you get your parcel delivered on time. If you have any questions, please get in touch.