Discover the best of Auckland
Auckland is abundant with artisans and creators, producing delicious delicacies and tasty treats. From the Great Barrier to Waiheke Island and the mainland, this box curates Auckland’s finest.
We hand-pick each premium product, working with passionate and local producers to showcase the best of the region. Our family team will lovingly pack this gift box for the recipient so they can discover a new side to Auckland, one filled with the imagination, craftsmanship and creativity of its producers.
Producers in our Abundant Auckland gift box
A mix of products* depending on the size selected:
- Earthbound Honey (Waitakere)
- Forty Thieves Nut Butter (Silverdale)
- Hakanoa Handmade Ginger Beer (Westmere)
- House Of Chocolate Bonbon Selection or Chocolate Bar (Beach Haven)
- Little Bird Organics Almond Crackers (Ponsonby)
- Magnolia Kitchen Fudge (Silverdale)
- Man O’War Wines (Waiheke Island)
- Molly Woppy Savoury Bites (Avondale)
- NoShortcuts Chutneys (Green Bay)
- O’Nuts Mixed Nuts (Panmure)
- Rangihoua Estate Olive Oil (Waiheke Island)
- The Tea Thief Organic Teas (Beach Haven)
- Piha Beer (brewed by Brothers Beer in Mt Eden)
- Waiheke Herbs (Rocky Bay)
Please note that items will change from time to time, allowing you to discover new Auckland made treats. For a detailed product description what’s inside our Auckland gift box, please select the size and option above.
* If any products listed aren’t available they will be substituted for an item of equal or higher value from one of our other gift boxes.
Giving back to the Auckland community
- We set aside 1% from every sale and donate to Auckland charities such as Mixit or Ngā Rangatahi Toa
- Growing Auckland’s regional economy; by buying from We Love Local you directly help small companies in and around the city — even our wooden gift boxes are made in Auckland
Read more about our social mission and sustainability commitment.
Auckland gift basket delivery info
See details for delivery cut-off dates and timeframes.