Gift Pack With Non-Alcoholic Drinks & Snacks Made in NZ
The ultimate gift pack for non-drinkers, Dry July teams, pregnant women, or anybody who enjoys trying something new.
Our Zero Alcohol Drinks Care Package comes with a mix of drinks and snacks from the following local companies:
- Benjer Juice (Central Otago) — made with 100% locally fruit grown fruit
- Finery 0% Alcohol Cocktail (Takapuna) — tastes like a real cocktail but without the booze
- Garage Project Tiny Hazy IPA (Aro Valley) — this 0% alcohol beer is a team favourite
- Hakanoa Handmade Ginger Beer (Westmere) — ginger beer the way it used to be without all the sugar
- Molly Woppy Tasty’N’Cheesy Bites (Avondale) — it’s in the name. These mini cheese sticks are tasty
- OCHO Chocolate Square (Dunedin) — one of NZ’s best craft chocolates made in Ōtepoti
- Sipper Sparkling Iced Tea (Auckland) — you can taste the summer with this low sugar drink
- Six Barrel Soda (Wellington) — award-winning craft soda made in the capital
- Skinny Fizz (Lower Hutt) — sugar-free sparkling water infused with NZ fruit
Raising Money For Dry July
It’s that time of year again when we swap our favourite tipple for a non-alcoholic one! We’ve curated and created the perfect non-alcoholic care package for anyone taking up the Dry July challenge, perfect for office drinks or if you fancy something special for an evening with friends but want to wake up with a clear head.
Dry July is a fundraiser that challenges people to give up alcohol for a month and raise funds for Kiwis affected by cancer. For example, the funds raised by participants of Dry July 2022 will help Look Good Feel Better NZ, PINC & STEEL NZ and Prostate Cancer Foundation of New Zealand improve the comfort, care and wellbeing of people affected by cancer.
For every Zero Alcohol Drinks Care Package sold during June & July, we will donate $2 to the Dry July NZ Trust.
Gift delivery info
All gifts ordered from our website are delivered by NZ Post or Pace Couriers (for Wellington express shipping). Please see guidelines below for delivery timeframes.
- North Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day processing and delivery within 1-2 business days after dispatch (mostly overnight but not guaranteed by NZ Post)
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 2-3 business days total
- South Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day processing and delivery within 2-3 business days after dispatch (Standard Shipping) or 1-2 business days using Express Shipping at checkout (overnight delivery is targeted and not guaranteed by NZ Post)
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 4-5 business days total
- If you need a gift delivered to Auckland for Wednesday it needs to be ordered Tuesday 2PM at the latest for a chance to arrive the next day.
- If you need a gift delivered to Christchurch for Monday, we recommend ordering Wednesday 2PM at the latest (NZ Post advises 2-3 business days for delivery to the South Island) or Friday 2PM using Express Shipping.
Please note that this delivery schedule is just a guideline based on our experience of sending thousands of gift boxes across the country. We do not have any control over external factors from couriers causing delays, e.g. during peak times, weather events disrupting NZ Post's network, or while Covid restrictions are in place.
Tips to increase the likelihood of successful delivery:
- The earlier you order the better. Please make sure you leave a note during checkout mentioning the desired delivery date.
- You will receive an email with tracking details informing you when a parcel is out for delivery. Give the recipient a heads-up that something is coming their way.
- Gifts with alcohol have an R18 sticker. NZ Post will not be able to leave a parcel if the recipient is not home.
- Consider sending the parcel to the recipient's workplace if they're not working from home.
We will try our best to help you get your parcel delivered on time. If you have any questions, please get in touch.