The ultimate Wellington gift box
New Zealand’s foodie capital, Wellington is overflowing with delicious delicacies and tasty treats. The We Love Local team have searched the city’s laneways and markets, curating the best the capital has to offer in this gift box just for you.
We work with passionate local producers, hand-packing each box, so you too can become a Wellington foodie and enjoy the imagination, craftsmanship and creativity which flourishes in our capital city.
Producers in our Wellington gift hampers
A mix of products* depending on the size selected:
- Alexia Wines Rosé (Greytown)
- Arobake Toffee Biscuits (Aro Valley)
- Asian Food Republic Snacks (Te Aro)
- Baron Hasselhoff’s Pedro Picante Hazelnut Brittle (Berhampore)
- Bohemein Chocolate Fish (Miraramar)
- Fix and Fogg Peanut Butter—Assorted Flavours (Wellington City)
- Garage Project Beer—Assorted Styles (Aro Street)
- Good Fortune’s Coffee Beans 200g (Petone)
- Grafter’s Raw Honey (Wellington Region)
- J.M.R & Co Premium Hand-crafted Cocktails (Petone)
- Luna Estate Wine—Pinot Noir & Pinot Gris (Martinborough)
- Matahiwi Estate Sauvignon Blanc (Masterton)
- Palliser Estate “The Griffin” Sparkling Wine (Wairarapa)
- Ritual Tea Organic Tea (Kāpiti)
- Six Barrel Soda—Assorted Flavours (Wellington City)
- Skinny Fizz—Assorted Flavours (Lower Hutt)
- Southward Distilling Gin (Wellington)
- Stabler & Steel Black Sauce (Pukerua Bay)
- Superseed Crackers & Salad Toppers (Hutt Valley)
- Waitoa Beer 440ml Can —Assorted Styles (Hātaitai)
- Wellington Chocolate Factory Bar (CBD)
Please note that items in our Wellington gift basket will change from time to time, allowing you to discover new goodies made in our capital. For a detailed product description of what’s inside a gift hamper, please select the size and option above.
* If any products listed aren’t available they will be substituted for an item of equal or higher value from one of our other gift boxes.
Giving back to Wellington’s communities
- We set aside 1% from every sale and donate to New Zealand charities such as Kaibosh Food Rescue or WELLfed
- Growing Wellington’s regional economy; by buying from We Love Local you directly help small companies in and around the region
- All Wellington gift boxes come in a reusable wooden box filled with natural wood wool. No cellophane or other plastics used.
- Join Aotearoa’s first sustainable gifting ecosystem! With our closed-loop programme, recipients can send back the wooden boxes to be reused.
- As we only include NZ-made products, the distance goods travel from suppliers to us is kept at a minimum resulting in a reduced carbon footprint of your gift-giving. In addition, our courier packaging has been custom-made to minimise waste and reduce the carbon footprint even further during transport.
Corporate gifts Wellington
Whether you need a custom-made gift hamper to congratulate and surprise clients around the country or show some thanks to work from home employees, our corporate offering allows you to send gifts for any occasion. You can even add your branding or message to make it extra special.
Get in touch today to get a quote for corporate gifting.
Wellington gift delivery info
See details for delivery cut-off dates and timeframes.