Wellington Region Gift Box
$250.00 – $300.00
Our biggest gift box to date. Make a statement with our Wellington Region Extra Large Gift Box filled with local products from Wellington, Kāpiti and Wairarapa.
- Order by 2PM for same day dispatch on business days
- Fast shipping with CourierPost (see delivery info below)
- Guaranteed local products from small Kiwi businesses
Gift delivery info
All gifts are delivered by CourierPost (except our Wellington express service). Please see guidelines below for delivery timeframes.
- North Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day dispatch and delivery the next business day (overnight delivery is targeted and not guaranteed by CourierPost)
- Order before 11AM for same-day express delivery (only available weekdays in Wellington)
- Rural deliveries may take another day, i.e. 1-2 business days
- South Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day dispatch and delivery within 2-3 business days
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 3-4 business days
- If you need a gift delivered to Auckland for Wednesday it needs to be ordered Tuesday 2PM at the latest.
- If you need a gift delivered to Christchurch for Monday, we recommend ordering Wednesday 2PM at the latest (CourierPost advises 2-3 business days for delivery to the South Island)
Please note that this delivery schedule is just a guideline based on our experience of sending thousands of gift boxes across the country. We do not have any control over external factors from couriers causing delays, e.g. during peak times.
Tips to increase the likelihood of successful delivery:
- The earlier you order the better. Please make sure you leave a note during checkout mentioning the desired delivery date.
- You will receive an email with tracking details informing you when a parcel is out for delivery. Give the recipient a heads-up that something is coming their way.
- Gifts with alcohol have an R18 sticker. CourierPost will not be able to leave a parcel if the recipient is not home.
- Consider sending the parcel to the recipient's workplace if they're not working from home.
We will try our best to help you get your parcel delivered on time. If you have any questions, please get in touch.
We Love Local Gift Box Reviews
Although I haven't received my order yet, because I said sometime in November was fine, I'd still like to recognise the amazing attention to customer needs offered by the owners of We Love Local. They will go the extra mile to ensure that the customer is, first and foremost, a person. On-line purchasing can be so devoid of the personal touch, so it's really appreciated when it happens. - 06/10/2021
I made an order to send a care package to my daughter who lives in a different city. We Love Local picked up the order and dealt with it immediately. In addition, they kept kept me in the loop the whole way including a followup email to ensure everything arrived safe and sound. Great service. I would absolutely use this company again. - 01/10/2021
I was searching for a special box and found the We Love Local website. I loved the regional gift boxes and ordered the Taranaki one to give it to a friend that just moved to Taranaki. The customer service is amazing and the shipping fast. They come in a tasteful reusable wooden box. - 01/10/2021
I'll be using we love local again and again for impressive gifts. The web site and purchase process is a breeze, heaps of great options and, most importantly, it definitely did a great job of saying the big thank you that I was hoping for :)All of that plus supports our best local producers. - 25/09/2021