Wellington Region Gift Box
$275.00 – $325.00
Our biggest gift box to date. Make a statement with our Wellington Region Extra Large Gift Box filled with local products from Wellington, Kāpiti and Wairarapa.
Gift delivery info
All gifts ordered from our website are delivered by NZ Post or Pace Couriers (for Wellington express shipping). Please see guidelines below for delivery timeframes.
The following applies to all of New Zealand:
- Order before 2PM for same-day processing and delivery within 1-2 business days after dispatch (mostly overnight but not guaranteed by NZ Post)
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 2-3 business days total
- If you need a gift delivered to Auckland or Christchurch for Wednesday it needs to be ordered Tuesday 2PM at the latest for a chance to arrive the next day.
- Deliveries for Saturday must be ordered by Friday 2PM at the latest and choose the Saturday shipping option during checkout.
- Any gift deliveries requested for Monday must also be ordered by Friday 2PM to arrive just after the weekend.
Please note that this delivery schedule is just a guideline based on our experience of sending thousands of gift boxes across the country. We do not have any control over external factors from couriers causing delays, e.g. during peak times or weather events disrupting NZ Post's courier network.
Tips to increase the likelihood of successful delivery:
- The earlier you order the better. Please make sure you leave a note during checkout mentioning the desired delivery date.
- You will receive an email with tracking details informing you when a parcel is out for delivery. Give the recipient a heads-up that something is coming their way.
- Gifts with alcohol have an R18 sticker and must be signed for by a person over 18.
- Consider sending the parcel to the recipient's workplace if they're not working from home.
We will try our best to help you get your parcel delivered on time. If you have any questions, please get in touch.
We always strive to further reduce our impact on the environment:
- By only stocking NZ-made products, we keep the distance goods travel from suppliers to us and you at a minimum resulting in a reduced carbon footprint of your gift-giving.
- Customers can further reduce the carbon footprint by choosing to offset the emissions during checkout with New Zealand’s leading carbon offset provider CarbonClick.
- We use 100% renewable energy both at our distribution centre and home office.
- All gifts are exclusively packed in a reusable wooden box or recyclable card board boxes filled with natural wood wool. No cellophane or other plastics used.
- Our courier boxes have been custom-made to minimise packaging waste and reduce their footprint during transport.
Wooden box return programme
Join Aotearoa’s first sustainable gifting ecosystem! With our closed-loop programme, recipients can send back the wooden boxes to be reused.
If the recipient doesn’t have a use for the wooden box after they’ve enjoyed the tasty treats, then they can send it back to us to use again, and again, and again.
Returns are super easy:
- Put the empty wooden box back in our courier packaging
- Add the included return courier label
- Drop it at your local post shop or book a pickup using the tracking number on the return courier label.
Like all companies on their sustainability journey, we’re still working towards our sustainability goals, but we are constantly improving our environmental sustainability and reducing our footprint.