Wellington Region Gift Box
$250.00 – $300.00
Our biggest gift box to date. Make a statement with our Wellington Region Extra Large Gift Box filled with local products from Wellington, Kāpiti and Wairarapa.
- Order before 2PM for same day dispatch on business days
- Fast shipping with CourierPost (see delivery info below)
- Guaranteed local products from small Kiwi businesses
Gift delivery info
All gifts are delivered by CourierPost (except our Wellington express service). Please see guidelines below for delivery timeframes.
- North Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day dispatch and delivery the next business day (overnight delivery is targeted and not guaranteed by CourierPost)
- Order before 11AM for same-day express delivery (only available weekdays in Wellington)
- Rural deliveries may take another day, i.e. 1-2 business days
- South Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day dispatch and delivery within 2-3 business days
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 3-4 business days
- If you need a gift delivered to Auckland for Wednesday it needs to be ordered Tuesday 2PM at the latest.
- If you need a gift delivered to Christchurch for Monday, we recommend ordering Wednesday 2PM at the latest (CourierPost advises 2-3 business days for delivery to the South Island)
Please note that this delivery schedule is just a guideline based on our experience of sending thousands of gift boxes across the country. We do not have any control over external factors from couriers causing delays, e.g. during peak times.
Tips to increase the likelihood of successful delivery:
- The earlier you order the better. Please make sure you leave a note during checkout mentioning the desired delivery date.
- You will receive an email with tracking details informing you when a parcel is out for delivery. Give the recipient a heads-up that something is coming their way.
- Gifts with alcohol have an R18 sticker. CourierPost will not be able to leave a parcel if the recipient is not home.
- Consider sending the parcel to the recipient's workplace if they're not working from home.
We will try our best to help you get your parcel delivered on time. If you have any questions, please get in touch.
We Love Local Gift Box Reviews
Such a beautiful gift and customer service was incredible. Valerie went above and beyond to make sure the gift was received on time and to keep it as a surprise when I changed the delivery address. I was so impressed and would highly recommend. Thank you once again Valerie! - 28/07/2021
Great gift ideas. I got one of the craft beer gift baskets sent to my dad and it turned up on his birthday as I hoped and he was super happy with this and couldn't wait to try the different flavours. I would highly recommend We Love Local to support our suppliers in NZ. Thank you again for the great service, will be back for future birthdays 😀 - 27/07/2021
I purchased 2 chocolate gift boxes for friends. Valerie from the We Love Local Team personally messages me to ask if I wanted to include a message for the gift boxes and offered to provide a complimentary gift card. When I didn't respond immediately, she sent me a text message to follow up (even though I am living overseas). What great service! My friends received their gift boxes on the date of delivery and love the chocolates. Thank you! - 30/06/2021
Hi I purchased 3 local Wellington gift boxes for 2 people in Wellington and 1 in Christchurch. They were all overwhelmed by the contents. I was very impressed with the wonderful friendly service provided and speedy delivery. The texts and emails keeping me up top date on delivery etc were appreciated. Thank you for a great product and service. :Paul - 10/06/2021
Absolutely love 'I Love Local'. I had a little problem while ordering (my fault not the website) and I got a super quick call-back from a really helpful person who finalised my very late order. I happened to be talking to my friend on the phone the next day when her gift box arrived (on time as promised) and it looked exactly as represented in the photos. She was so pleased and happy with it. I would certainly recommend I Love Local and I won't be using anyone else in the Wellington region from now on. - 28/05/2021
Thanks very much for delivering on time. My friend loved this Easter delivery. These are her words, “magical! wondrous to receive...hits nail on its head perfectly on this day of all days perfect gesture...So many levels realised....there's a sauce hot enough to melt cars! There's apostle hot sauce macadamia sprinkle and Fix&Fogg my absolute favourite nut butter has everything! Fuel for mind to drive the hand holding the pen... Capture make coherent these miryad levels I can see in friendship's meaning.” - 02/04/2021