The best of Waiheke Island
Waiheke Island is a true island paradise off the coast of Auckland with world class vineyards and exceptional food.
Our team loves visiting farmers markets around New Zealand to discover the best local products. After a weekend trip to Waiheke’s Ostend market (hence the name Weekend in Waiheke), we immediately went to work and put together a gift box for you to enjoy.
Producers in our Waiheke gift box
A mix of products* depending on the size selected:
- Man O’War Wines
- Rangihoua Estate Olive Oil
- Waiheke Herbs Native Organic Herb Salt
- Julie Biuso Shared Kitchen Hazelnut Dukkah
- Jenny’s Kitchen Tamarind Chutney
- number 29 Waiheke Table Olives
- Heke Lager beer
Please note that items will change from time to time, allowing you to discover new Waiheke made treats. For a detailed product description what’s inside our Waiheke gift boxes, please select the size and option above.
* If any products listed aren’t available they will be substituted for an item of equal or higher value from one of our other gift boxes.
Giving back to the wider Auckland community
- We set aside 1% from every sale and donate to Auckland charities such as Mixit or Ngā Rangatahi Toa
- Growing Auckland’s regional economy; by buying from We Love Local you directly help small companies in and around the city — even our wooden gift boxes are made in Auckland
Read more about our social mission and sustainability commitment.
Auckland and Waiheke Island gift delivery info
See details for delivery cut-off dates and timeframes.
Rated 5 out of 5 stars based on 75 customer reviews
- Terese Marsh28/07/2021 - Facebook
Such a beautiful gift and customer service was incredible. Valerie went above and beyond to make sure the gift was received on time and to keep it as a surprise when I changed the delivery address. I was so impressed and would highly recommend. Thank you once again Valerie!
- Margaret Stirrup27/07/2021 - Google
Great gift ideas. I got one of the craft beer gift baskets sent to my dad and it turned up on his birthday as I hoped and he was super happy with this and couldn't wait to try the different flavours. I would highly recommend We Love Local to support our suppliers in NZ. Thank you again for the great service, will be back for future birthdays 😀
- Jeh Sie Chan30/06/2021 - Google
I purchased 2 chocolate gift boxes for friends. Valerie from the We Love Local Team personally messages me to ask if I wanted to include a message for the gift boxes and offered to provide a complimentary gift card. When I didn't respond immediately, she sent me a text message to follow up (even though I am living overseas). What great service! My friends received their gift boxes on the date of delivery and love the chocolates. Thank you!