Gluten-free gift box
This gluten-free gift box is packed to the brim with coeliac-friendly local products from New Zealand and guaranteed to make anyone on your list happy:
- Fix & Fogg Almond Butter (Wellington)
- Honest Chocolat Bar Large (Matakana)
- Kitchen Window Catering Jam (Otago)
- Kumeu River Crémant Sparkling Wine (Auckland)
- Mister K Crackers (Taranaki)
- Ruru Wines Pinot Noir (Central Otago)
- Superseed Salad Toppers (Hutt Valley)
- The Bone Line Riesling (North Canterbury)
- The Tea Thief Organic Tea (Beach Haven)
- Totara Tunnel Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Kāpiti)
Our gluten-free gift hamper contains a mix of products from our popular artisan range with a mix of pantry items, snacks, and treats sourced from Aotearoa’s regions.
Giving back to our local communities
- We set aside 1% from every sale and donate to New Zealand charities such as Sustainable Coastlines or Bellyful.
- Growing our regional economies; by buying from We Love Local, you directly help small companies in and around the country.
Read more about our social mission and sustainability commitment.
Gluten-free gift basket delivery info
See details for delivery cut-off dates and timeframes.
Gift delivery info
All gifts ordered from our website are delivered by NZ Post or Pace Couriers (for Wellington express shipping). Please see guidelines below for delivery timeframes.
- North Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day processing and delivery within 1-2 business days after dispatch (mostly overnight but not guaranteed by NZ Post)
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 2-3 business days total
- South Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day processing and delivery within 2-3 business days after dispatch (Standard Shipping) or 1-2 business days using Express Shipping at checkout (overnight delivery is targeted and not guaranteed by NZ Post)
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 4-5 business days total
- If you need a gift delivered to Auckland for Wednesday it needs to be ordered Tuesday 2PM at the latest for a chance to arrive the next day.
- If you need a gift delivered to Christchurch for Monday, we recommend ordering Wednesday 2PM at the latest (NZ Post advises 2-3 business days for delivery to the South Island) or Friday 2PM using Express Shipping.
Please note that this delivery schedule is just a guideline based on our experience of sending thousands of gift boxes across the country. We do not have any control over external factors from couriers causing delays, e.g. during peak times, weather events disrupting NZ Post's network, or while Covid restrictions are in place.
Tips to increase the likelihood of successful delivery:
- The earlier you order the better. Please make sure you leave a note during checkout mentioning the desired delivery date.
- You will receive an email with tracking details informing you when a parcel is out for delivery. Give the recipient a heads-up that something is coming their way.
- Gifts with alcohol have an R18 sticker. NZ Post will not be able to leave a parcel if the recipient is not home.
- Consider sending the parcel to the recipient's workplace if they're not working from home.
We will try our best to help you get your parcel delivered on time. If you have any questions, please get in touch.