The best of Waiheke Island
Waiheke Island is a true island paradise off the coast of Auckland with world class vineyards and exceptional food.
Our team loves visiting farmers markets around New Zealand to discover the best local products. After a weekend trip to Waiheke’s Ostend market (hence the name Weekend in Waiheke), we immediately went to work and put together a gift box for you to enjoy.
Producers in our Waiheke gift box
A mix of products* depending on the size selected:
- Man O’War Wines
- Rangihoua Estate Olive Oil
- Waiheke Herbs Native Organic Herb Salt
- Julie Biuso Shared Kitchen Hazelnut Dukkah
- Jenny’s Kitchen Tamarind Chutney
- number 29 Waiheke Table Olives
- Heke Lager beer
Please note that items will change from time to time, allowing you to discover new Waiheke made treats. For a detailed product description what’s inside our Waiheke gift boxes, please select the size and option above.
* If any products listed aren’t available they will be substituted for an item of equal or higher value from one of our other gift boxes.
Giving back to the wider Auckland community
- We set aside 1% from every sale and donate to Auckland charities such as Mixit or Ngā Rangatahi Toa
- Growing Auckland’s regional economy; by buying from We Love Local you directly help small companies in and around the city — even our wooden gift boxes are made in Auckland
Read more about our social mission and sustainability commitment.
Auckland and Waiheke Island gift delivery info
See details for delivery cut-off dates and timeframes.
Rated 5 out of 5 stars based on 69 customer reviews
- Paul Crew10/06/2021 - Google
Hi I purchased 3 local Wellington gift boxes for 2 people in Wellington and 1 in Christchurch. They were all overwhelmed by the contents. I was very impressed with the wonderful friendly service provided and speedy delivery. The texts and emails keeping me up top date on delivery etc were appreciated. Thank you for a great product and service. :Paul
- Bernadette King28/05/2021 - Google
Absolutely love 'I Love Local'. I had a little problem while ordering (my fault not the website) and I got a super quick call-back from a really helpful person who finalised my very late order. I happened to be talking to my friend on the phone the next day when her gift box arrived (on time as promised) and it looked exactly as represented in the photos. She was so pleased and happy with it. I would certainly recommend I Love Local and I won't be using anyone else in the Wellington region from now on.